To be a progressive and innovative leader in pharmaceutical education, research and in the development of quality pharmacy graduates with a life-long learning mind-set in Malaysia and beyond.
- To develop pharmacy graduates, through a balanced program of education to practise in the hospitals, health centres, pharmaceutical industry, community pharmacy, academia and other practice areas.
- To nurture IT proficient and committed pharmacy graduates.
- To equip pharmacy graduates with excellent communication skills and other soft skills in order to practise effectively in the real world.
- To inculcate high ethical standards and ‘serve the community ‘mentality within the pharmacy graduates.
- To be committed towards training and capacity building of faculty and staff for attaining high standards of teaching and research excellence.
- To inculcate the life-long learning mind-set.